Date:      Sun, 24 Apr 2016 04:00:04 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        abi <abi@abinet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Making a port - debugging cmake check_include_file

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 11:44:31AM +0300 I heard the voice of
abi, and lo! it spake thus:

> I go the first way, however it seems that include directory is ignored
> in include tests.

Oh, right.  That's annoying.

> Should I try CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES ? However, I don't know the
> effect of this on linux systems.

I'd skip worrying about that for now.  Get a patch working for the
port, then worry later about if/how to upstream it.

    get_property(idirs DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} PROPERTY INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES)
    set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES ${idirs})

seems like it might do the trick.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net