Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:13:35 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?VmxhZGltaXIgJ8+GLWNvZGVyL3BoY29kZXInIFNlcmJpbmVua28=?= <phcoder@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org, freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Yeeloong status report

--------------enig0329B59BEF07CBAD1372ADA3

Hello. Thanks to help from my mentor I was able to buildworld for
yeeloong. The current problem is that for some obscure reason I'm
figuring out no 32-bit imgact was compiled. So no it fails with error 8
on launching init. On bright side now it communicates with bootloader
and so detects 256 Mib of memory (using whole 1GiB is another problem
due to architecture). AT keyboard attaches but has problems due to
interrupt routing. I'm currently trying to figure out imgact and how to
use genfb with my sm712 driver. Next steps will be figuring out the
cache problems and writing more device drivers

--=20
Regards
Vladimir '=CF=86-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko