Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Caleb Walker <cwalker@powercomenergy.com>
Subject:   Re: dhcpd

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Caleb Walker wrote:

> I have downloaded the DHCPd-2.0 port and need some help on configuring it to
> work.  Is there any help out there

So why not use the port?  It makes installation much easier, if you have
the Ports Collection installed:

 cd /usr/ports/net/isc-dhcp2
 make install

Then read the man page, and if I remember right, there's also an example
configuration file that you can adjust for your site.  If you still have
any trouble after that, detail the exact problem you're having and we can
help better.

Ken