Date:      Tue, 08 Sep 1998 12:44:47 PDT
From:      "Tammi Fowles" <tfowles@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   multiple ppp connections

to whom it may concern

i attend unc and would like to access my unc account w/freebsd and
also have access to my isp(info2000).   i have one phone line and i want
to be able to choose which dial up i want to connect to.  im doing
something wrong w/the configuration.  my isp connection is named pppon
and connects fine and has a route (i can telnet, irc etc..).  my unc
connection is named default and it dials and logs on but gives me and
error "no route to host"  there is no socket, im not able to get
anywhere or do anything.  i have edited the ppp.conf w/the second
connection information and the resolv.conf w/the second domain and ip
addy.  im doing something really wrong.  dfwhat do i need to do to get
have ppp connections work properly.