Date:      Wed, 12 May 2010 00:02:00 +0000
From:      Jean-Paul Natola <jnatola@familycareintl.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: user friendliest gui

These tasks may be trivial  to all members on  this list, but to a novice l=
ike myself, seems a bit overwhelming to be honest.

As far as the touchscreen goes , thats a nice thought,  but not in our budg=
et. I'd prefer to spend ~300 dollars on the reciept style printer.

Can someone point me in the direction to get this started?