Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2006 02:32:28 -0500
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@freeBSD.org, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Subject:   Re: Ports support for RELENG_4 (Was: Re: Question about ports builds)

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 09:55:47PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> The way you break those numbers down is interesting. On i386 there are 206
> errors on -4, 277 on -5, 119 on -6, and 151 on -7.

The key fact that I missed in my first reply to this is that the -5 run
was killed because there was some problem with it trying to rebuild the
certain ports over and over and over again.  The run is not complete*, even
so.  The 277 number is completely artificial because of this; I expect the
actual number to be in the 110-140 range.  (I vaguely recall seeing the
number from the previous, non-doomed, run, but I didn't save it off anywhere,
and the bits are gone now.)

There's been enough stuff going on in the past N days where this just
completely slipped my mind.

mcl

* see that yellow vs. the green?  yeah, I _said_ I wasn't a web design
person you would want to hire.  But the Y/N column is the key that drives
the bgcolor.