Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole Harrington <freelist@webweaver.net>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Packet Engines - FreeBSD (fwd)

On 25-Jun-98 Open Systems Networking wisely wrote:

> Woo! looks like my asking him to display a FreeBSD: The power to serve
> logo may have worked. As you will read he seems open minded to it as long
> as it can sell some of the GNIC's. As soon as he lets me know either way
> ill post it. Wonder if ron minnich would want to upgrade his cluster
> computing project to gigabit ethernet :-)
>
> More to come.
>
> Chris

Well I just bought 10 of them for my project at work.
 One problem though, is that they are comming out with a new/better card soon bu
t the driver will not work with it yet.

If anyone wants to see what I am working on, go to http://www.webweaver.net/work

 I had been wanting to put togther a write up on them, but have been too dman bu
sy at work :<

  Nicole

     nicole@webweaver.net  - http://www.webweaver.net/
 webmistress@dangermouse.org - http://www.dangermouse.org/