Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:34:33 -0500
From:      "Jay Oliver" <kythorn@scorched.com>
To:        "Alex Zepeda" <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Linksys Revisted..

Ok... how is it possible to identify different revisions?  As far as I can
tell, the cards are being reported to be identical, though they're almost
certainly not.  And since they both worked fine under 'pn', will it be
possible in the future to have support for the current non working revision
via dc?