Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:43:11 +0530
From:      "Satendra Pratap" <Satendra.Pratap@citrix.com>
To:        <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   regarding 1 Gig Chelsio SFP support

Hello ,

=20

I am new to FreeBSD and recently joined this mailing list. I hope that I
am sending my question

on the correct mailing list.

We have chelsio T304 1 Gig card which supports Fiber SFP. I have already
asked from chelsio guys for its

Driver support on FreeBSD and still waiting for reply. Just wondering if
anybody could let me know about T304's=20

Driver support on FreeBSD.

One more question, because we use third party SFPs (finsar, picolight
etc) so do we need to download SFP's drivers

also or NIC vendor's device driver should already have that support?

=20

Thanks,

Satendra