Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 1998 12:26:52 -0400
From:      "Matthew R. Briggs" <mbriggs@switchboard.net>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New SMP perf/quality snapshot

Hello,
	I'm pleased to say that the new SMP snapshot is a LOT more stable on my
dual-333 system.  I mentioned earlier that I could crash it on demand
with parallel makes, but that hasn't happened for a while.  I've had
only one crash after a fairly heavy beating, but the crash was more like
a freeze and left nothing in the logs.  Still, a big improvement.
Thanks John for your hard work!

Matt Briggs
mbriggs@switchboard.net