Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2010 05:20:03 GMT
From:      Henry Hu <henry.hu.sh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/145770: [patch] multimedia/gstreamer-plugins-v4l2 says  Device not configured

The following reply was made to PR ports/145770; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Henry Hu <henry.hu.sh@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, henry.hu.sh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/145770: [patch] multimedia/gstreamer-plugins-v4l2 says
	Device not configured
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:11:43 +0800

 I'm sorry, after upgrading video4bsd to cuse4bsd and upgrading
 webcamd, the problem goes. By the way, it also works at 320x240. Sorry
 for the inconvenience.
 However, there's a new problem: the first time I start a client after
 restarting webcamd, the client works, but it cannot exit unless I
 restart webcamd. However, if I do not restart webcamd, then the new
 clients started afterward exits cleanly. I found that the client is in
 the close syscall, and the call goes into cuse, and in
 cuse_client_receive_command it blocks in the cv_wait. I'm inspecting
 the problem.

 --
 Cheers,
 Henry