Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:41:15 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        sos@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   wst driver status

How is the wst driver these days?  I've just noticed the OnStream ADR
drives, which support 15GB uncompressed on a single cartridge.  They
offer this system with an IDE interface at $299, and a SCSI-2 version
at $599.  I need a backup system and don't have SCSI in the machine,
so if there is any hope at all of having the IDE version work, I
think I'll grab one.

	http://www.onstream.com/adr

CDW and MicroWarehouse both have this in stock and shipping for the
advertised price, $299, so it appears to be real.  I didn't see any-
thing like technical information on their web site, but I've just
emailed their "System Builders" contact, Frank Woodward, about getting
detailed specs.