Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 1996 01:06:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Corporate Systems Center driver

Gary Kline wrote:
>   I just got my new catalogue from CSC that offers a SCSI-III
>   controller (their Wide/Narrow ``Universal SCSI Controller'')
>   for $139.
>
>   Anybody among the FBSD hackers plan on writing a driver for
>   this PCI-bus board??
>
>   I've been ((happily)) surprised at how good their stuff is.
>   I'm going to buy a second 1.0G drive pretty soon, and will
>   buy it from these guys since they sell SCSI for about as
>   close to wholesale as can be.   It'd be nice when I upgrade
>   my own box to be able to use this controller...

hmmmmmmm....

brian@apt>telnet csc.corpsys.com
Trying 206.170.157.193...
Connected to csc.corpsys.com.

FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE (LOCAL) #7: Wed Mar 27 13:46:06  1996

brian@csc>

(yeah!, bravo, applause applause...)

(and what's this..., oh my some one has stuck one of those
 CSC Universal SCSI controllers in it.)

8-)

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com