Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 1997 16:51:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recompiling all distfiles?

 * Is there any way to order a complete recompile of all ports for which the
 * distfiles exist on my machine (e.g. essentially not trying to pull down
 * distfiles from the net, or ignoring the errors from when my machine isnt
 * hooked up to the net?)

I can't think of a good way to do this, but if you just want to
recompile several ports, you can make a file called "makefile" (note
lowercase `m') in /usr/ports that looks like this.

SUBDIR= shells/tcsh sysutils/lsof
.include <bsd.port.subdir.mk>

Satoshi