Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:43:10 -0500
From:      Tom Schaefer <tks@cpicorp.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot Loader

After browsing and searching you site, I was unable to find any
information on your boot loader.

Specifically, the little boot menu program that allows the user to pick
which partition they want to load from.
I caint seem to find the exact name of the program or it's source.

Although I like FreeBSD, I have a situation that requires Linux, and the
'LILO' (Linux Loader) is rather cheesy compared to the FreeBSD loader.

What would be nice is to have your fdisk program and that loader as a
separate package that could be installed on any system, i.e.
Linux/FreeBSD, Win, DOS, OS/2, et al.

If IBM had marketed their OS/2 FDISK program for $10, they'd have sold a
ton of them.

Thanks in advance for any help!
-tks-