Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:34:51 +0800
From:      "Craig Beasland" <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pgp licence

Hi there,

Trying to work out which PGP licence I need.  I run some simple web hosting
and have a SSL site going on-line in the next few weeks.  At the moment
(during testing) the site accepts information and then sends it in an eMail
to the intended recipient.

Now there is no point in SSL, so I need the encrypt the eMail before
sending, so I need a copy of PGP.  But which licence do I want?  The site
will be commercial, so I cant use the freeware version, and the version I
think I want from the network associates site is the e-business server but
that costs $4500 ($7500+ for us in Australia) for a two year licence - this
seems extreme, but if that is the cost, then that is the cost.

Any comments.

cheers
craig