Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 01:16:32 +0400
From:      =?koi8-r?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Pine 3.96/4.00 ports -- patches

On Sun, Jul 12, 1998 at 11:37:18PM +0300, Adrian Penisoara wrote:
>  Cnews has "/usr/local/bin/inews" too; and it's marked as BROKEN too.

>  There are 3 SENDNEWS statemens for NN / INN / Cnews (all of them with -h
> at the end); currently selected will be the NN style. Do you think we
> should use INN/Cnews style ?

I think INN port should be fixed to provide back compatible link.

> no problems. I will build with SPELLER undefined -- what was the wrong
> symptom with Pine ?

Without SPELLER defined Pico can't invoke _alternative_ speller when
called from Pine as internal editor (special call, not equal to external
editor). As I remember, it was something like ^T command (inactive without
SPELLER defined). Please return SPELLER hack back.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
http://www.nagual.pp.ru/~ache/