Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 1996 13:21:23 -0600
From:      Melvin Deloyd Robinson <melrobin@Jetson.UH.EDU>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Windows 95, FreeBSD and 3C509

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this, but......

I have a machine with a Windows 95 partition (very small :-) ) and a FreeBSD
partition.  When shutting down the Windows partition (choosing the option to
restart the computer), and choosing the FreeBSD partition via BootEasy, the
3C509 is never found.

This doesn't cause a real problem because all I have to do is reboot the
machine again, but the above behavior happens without fail, and I was
looking for a little guidance as to what may be happening.  I would also
like to know what steps that I can take to fix it.

Thanks,
Melvin