Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:54:44 -0800
From:      "Chuck T." <freebsdfan@hotmail.com>
To:        clay@curtiss.net
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD newbie question

You're correct the images on the PicoBSD home page haven't been updated in
ages.  Since PicoBSD is now part of the standard FreeBSD source tree you can
create your own (see /usr/src/release/picobsd/).

You might be interested in http://thewall.sf.net ... it's a single floppy
firewall built from PicoBSD 4.4.  Prebuilt binaries as well as the
corresponding PicoBSD configuration tree are available.