Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 1996 23:50:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
To:        "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current and accelx

On Thu, 14 Mar 1996, matthew c. mead wrote:

>     Well, I upgraded to -current yesterday, and things seem to be
> going ok other than the fact that whenever I try to start up
> accelerated X, it hangs the machine.  XF86_S3 works just fine,
> however.  Any ideas?  Thanks!
> Matthew C. Mead

On a similar note, I notice XFree86 will run for about 10 mins and than
the entire system will freeze. You can ctrl-c out of things, but than you
can't run anything after that, it just hangs there excepting terminal
input, but doing nothing with it. Other than that, -current is pretty
stable as I can see.

== Chris Layne ======================================== Nervosa Computing ==
== coredump@nervosa.com ================ http://www.nervosa.com/~coredump ==