Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:23:02 -0400
From:      Derek Zeanah <derek@zeanah.com>
To:        "Osmany Guirola Cruz" <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 5.1-Realease UPDATE PORTS

>Waht should i do? How can i update my ports collection ? AHH very important I CAN NOT CVSUP

I'm something of a newbie with FreeBSD, but it seems like cvsup'ing your ports tree is the preferred solution.  Why can't you do this?  Can you use the package management system instead or ports, or is there a basic issue that keeps you from using both?

Encrypted e-mail preferred; see keyservers
for most recent PGP key