Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:56:23 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Jed Clear <clear@alum.mit.edu>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: nanoBSD Doc needs updating

On Oct 17, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Jed Clear wrote:

> Changes to the nanaoBSD script between 8.0R and 8.1R are not reflected =
in its handbook or man pages.  Most notably that NANO_ARCH now defaults =
to the build machine processor (`uname -p`), and is no longer hard coded =
to i386.  =20
>=20
> And neither handbook or man page documents cust_pkg() and =
NANO_PACKAGE_DIR, which have been around for a bit..
>=20
> And from the revision notes, it looks like NANO_LABEL has been added =
to -CURRENT.

Dear Jed,

I am inviting you to send us some unified-diffs that contain proposals =
for the ideas above. We will
carefully review them, and commit them if they are OK.

If you want to let this invite get passed, then please understand that =
we are limited on time and are
not always able to document every new feature as well as we want to, we =
need people like you to
help us with that.

Thanks,
Remko