Date:      09 Nov 2000 18:05:31 -0800
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Jimmy <olgeni@uli.it>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, pine@freebsd.ady.ro, kris@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.2 BETA ISO image

 * From: Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>

 * Argh.  People keep making ports interactive for "security" reasons
 * but then forget that interactive packages are not handled by sysinstall
 * and should be marked IS_INTERACTIVE so that I can keep them off the CD.
 *
 * I'll remove the pine port from the final CD image, but this goes for any
 * other ports which do the same thing. :-(

Ports marked IS_INTERACTIVE won't be packaged at all for obvious
reasons -- I won't be able to hit return for packages built from
cron. :)

Perhaps sysinstall should be fixed?  If that is not possible, we can
introduce a new fixed comment that you can grep for or something.

Satoshi