Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:31:36 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Pyhalov <alp@rsu.ru>
Cc:        pgsql@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: [REL - 91amd64-default][databases/postgresql-repmgr] Failed for postgresql-repmgr-1.2.0 in run-depends

--wxDdMuZNg1r63Hyj

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 08:46:19AM +0400, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Hello.
> I started receiving similar messages yesterday. I've checked that=20
> locally port builds and install without any errors.
>=20
> What is wrong with port that it can't be built on the build machine? How=
=20
> can I debug it?
> My /etc/make.conf is:
>=20
> CFLAGS=3D -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe
> STRIP=3D
> WITH_CTF=3D1
> WITH_PKGNG=3Dyes
> BDECFLAGS=3D      -W -Wall -ansi -pedantic -Wbad-function-cast=20
> -Wcast-align \
>                  -Wcast-qual -Wchar-subscripts -Winline \
>                  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith \
>                  -Wredundant-decls -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes=20
> -Wwrite-strings
> COPTFLAGS=3D -O2 -pipe
> MTREE_FOLLOWS_SYMLINKS=3D -L
> WRKDIRPREFIX=3D/var/tmp
>=20

This is due to the rename of the postgresql ports, you dependency is done o=
n a
pkg name which is not existing anymore

Something like=20
USE_PGSQL=3D	yes
WANT_PGSQL_VER=3D	90+

should probably solve the situation :) I'm waiting for pgsql people to tell=
 more
here

While here @pgsql it would be great is the default version of pgsql could be
chosen the DEFAULT_VERSIONS way :)) *hint* :)

regards,
Bapt

--wxDdMuZNg1r63Hyj

--wxDdMuZNg1r63Hyj--