Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 2017 09:17:02 -0800
From:      "Rasheed Abdulla"<icrespo@minvih.gob.ve>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: We wish to engage your services...

 I was specifically requested to contact you in account of your striking pr=
ofessional record. Having gone through the lines and now convinced of your =
credibility, I am writing under the instruction of my superiors, who are me=
mbers of the economic planning commission of Bahrain.
  =

 We wish to engage your services for a task / contract in your locale and w=
ould like to confirm if you are still dutifully active in your career. If i=
nterested, kindly confirm your current status so we may provide complete de=
tails upon reading from you. =

  -  Regards, =

 Rasheed B. Abdulla Member  Foreign Economic Relations Directorate (FERD) B=
uilding 100, Road 1702, Block 317, PO Box 333, Diplomatic Area  Manama, Kin=
gdom of Bahrain  Tel; (011 973) -16,199093