Date:      Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:06:11 -0000
From:      "Danny Horne" <danny@clifftop.net>
To:        "Matthew Dillon" <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Oh my god, Google has a USENET archive going back to 1981!

Oooohh!!  Those model numbers bring back memories!!

I remember drooling over the first Commodore Pet (the one with the
rectangular keyboard) in one of the many computer shops that were springing
up at the time.

If anyone's interested, I've got a 2nd edition of Nick Hampshire's 'The Pet
Revealed'
---