Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:00:48 -0500
From:      Scott W <wegster@mindcore.net>
To:        "Glenn E. Sieb" <ges@lumeta.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

Glenn E. Sieb wrote:

>Just hoping the owner of the list is noticing ... :-/ Looks like this list is about to get spammed to death-and-back.
>
>Glenn

Definitely sort of annoying, but not major (yet).  I 'unsubscribed'
ports a few days back and it looks like someone else did the same after
a 're-subscription' today.  I take it the list accepts mail from
non-subscribers....any chance of changing that?

I'm guessing some PO'd dork with too much time on his hands, maybe
didn't get an answer he/she was looking for?

Scott