Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:05:06 -0500
From:      "Dennis Roberts" <Dennis@inflectorpanel.net>
To:        "doc" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Solar Window

=EF=BB=BFA Billion Dollar Company just joined us from the middle east =
- droberts43@sbcglobal.net
IN=E2=80=99FLECTOR-A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY INDUS=
TRY

 Join us for a Webinar on June 25

 =20

Energy Efficiency Done Right presents information on the In'Flector Se=
e Through Radiant Barrier Window and Skylight Insulator and the Energy=
 Efficiency Industry. We will examine the growth of the energy efficie=
ncy, conservation, energy independence, and carbon emmission industrie=
s and explain opportunities to represent or purchase our Insulator pro=
ducts.
Title:IN=E2=80=99FLECTOR-A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY=
 INDUSTRY
Date:Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Time:10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing inf=
ormation about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows=C2=AE 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac=C2=AE-based attendees
Required: Mac OS=C2=AE X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone=C2=AE, iPad=C2=AE, Android=E2=84=A2 phone or Android =
tablet

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/917777344

=20
Unsubscribe by email
=20
Keith Roberts
10854 Lake Path
San Antonio, TX 78217
Inflector Window Insulators - See Thru Radiant Barrier
droberts43@sbcglobal.net