Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:35:26 -0300
From:      "Vitor de Matos Carvalho" <vitor@softinfo.com.br>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>, "FreeBSD-Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail+Cyrus2

Hi...

I added to these two options and it he the same continues giving error:

ehlo localhost
250-acaraje.softinfo.com.br Hello acaraje.softinfo.com.br [192.168.10.2],
please
d to meet you
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE 3072000
250-DSN
250-ETRN
250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN
250-DELIVERBY
250 HELP

 Regards,
 Vitor de Matos Carvalho
 System Network Administrator - Softinfo Network
 FreeBSD - The Power To Serve