Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:07:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Yeck <y3k@gti.net>
To:        Francisco Reyes <fran@reyes.somos.net>
Cc:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: can freebsd mount Novell volume ?

On 05-Feb-01 Francisco Reyes wrote:
> Whenever you have some time at work, if you could check the setup I would
> greatly appreciate it.

Alright. here's the scoop on if_ef. download it
from http://people.freebsd.org/~bp/ipxen.html and install it. there's a bunch of
good stuff in the README file. basically you load it with kldload or in
/boot/loader.conf, and configure the interface with ifconfig or in rc.conf.

Here's what i've got:
in loader.conf:
if_ef_load="YES"
nwfs_load="YES"

in rc.conf:
ifconfig_fxp0f2_ipx="ipx 0x350" # IPX address family entry.
ipxrouted_enable="YES"          # Set to YES to run the IPX routing daemon.

where 0x350 is the network number or whatever.

Let me know if it works.

I havent been able to mount the volumes automatically from /etc/fstab when I
boot up yet for some reason. I get a message "nd6_storelladdr failed" when I
boot up, I think from ncp.ko. After I get that message, I can mount the volumes
no problem, tho.

-mark