Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:59:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        fenner@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: x11-wm/wmthemeinstal

On 21-Dec-99 fenner@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Dear andrews@technologist.com,
>
>       You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 1 port
> whose distfiles are not fetchable from their MASTER_SITES.  Could you
> please visit
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/andrews@technologist.com.html
>
> and correct the problems listed there?  The individual port with
> a problem is x11-wm/wmthemeinstall.

I have not been able to correct this problem, since the wmthemeinstall distfile
seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. I still have a copy, but I'd
prefer putting it on a site that will be around for a long while (my website
may not be around after a month or two..). Yes, that means I still have a copy
of the distfile.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>