Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:45:22 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
Cc:        Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>, Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: For the FAQ? [The sendmail discussion...]

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 10:50:58AM +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> The problem is that, when it comes up, it _really_ comes up. :-)

This Sendmail atrocity isn't in the FAQ?  It's come up several times
since I've been using FreeBSD, and each time it's a bottomless pit.

I'm booked now finishing my book, but if it isn't documented by the
time I have FreeBSD time, I will put it in there.  This message should
really be an article, with a pointer from the FAQ.

Someone could make a quite badly overstressed network admin/freelance
author quite happy by putting this in the FAQ before then.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons