Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <scott@lackluster.net>
To:        jbw <qfreaki@home.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with Xircom CE3B 10/100 Card

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, jbw wrote:

> Any ideas?

yeah :) you should search the mailing lists...I had thew same problrem
last week. you need to use a different IRQ. i run pccardd with irqs 7 and
10, using 7 for the card. i specify the irqs in pccardd_flags (rc.conf)
and by changing the irq line in /etc/default/pccard.conf

Scott

--
scott@lackluster.net                |   "(Scott) is that penumbra of
http://www.lackluster.net/~scott/   |    every discussion that perceivably has