Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        "Gregory D. Moncreaff" <moncrg@ma.ultranet.com>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NETCCITT sources

If you are interested in maintaining it
(I try maintain netatalk)
then we can surely put the code back.

The first thing that we would need is a mega-patch that puts it back.
If you supply that and can tell us that it's been tested, thatn there are
many committers who will do the commit work for you.
If you do a lot you could probably get commit privs. yourself,
but you need to be willing to test it and support it  on a regular basis.

julian