Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 21:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ports Tree

Yesterday (about 36 hours ago) I downloaded the -current sources
and did a make world and recompiled the kernel and everything
is working just fine.

I didn't update the ports collection, though.  It seems to me
from reading the example files that a supfile for -current ports
is the same as it is for -stable.  This is what I have been using
for -stable (carriage return added):

ports-all release=cvs host=cvsup.freebsd.org base=/usr
hostbase=/home prefix=/usr delete old use-rel-suffix tag=.

This, then, is also the file to use for -current?

Thanks--

	Annelise