Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:11:56 PST
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sorry for some bogus email

The distfile checker was fooled by the combination of prep.ai.mit.edu
being down last night and the change of the default MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR.
Normally, if a site is down and last time the file was checked it was
OK, the distfile checker just ignores the fact that the site is down.
Unfortunately, the change to MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR=.  means that it was
unable to find the last time a file was checked -- it had never seen
foo/bar/baz/./file.tar.gz, only foo/bar/baz//file.tar.gz .  I edited
the history file and added the /./'s and re-ran the web page
generator.  Sorry that I didn't notice this until after the automatic
email went out.

  Bill