Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:23:47 +0100
From:      "Heiko Wundram (Beenic)" <wundram@beenic.net>
To:        Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008 19:08:39 schrieb Chuck Swiger:
> You didn't mention which mailserver or greylist software you are
> using, but the postgrey implementation (for use with Postfix) has this
> in postgrey_whitelist_clients:
>
> # greylisting.org: Yahoo Groups servers (no retry)
> scd.yahoo.com
>
> ...and you could choose to whitelist all of yahoo.com just as easily.

I am using Postfix, but not postgrey, rather postfix-policyd, which does
whitelisting of hosts based on IPs of the connecter. postfix-policyd comes
with three blocks of IPs for the Yahoo Groups mailservers in the default
whitelist, but none of the IPs I mentioned in my original mail falls into
those groups.

Sorry for underspecifying my requirements, but that's the reason I was asking
specifically. I knew about the postgrey whitelist entry you mentioned.

Thanks!

--
Heiko Wundram
Product & Application Development