Date:      Tue, 05 Dec 2000 00:08:57 -0600
From:      Adolfo Aja <ajaruiz@ver.megared.net.mx>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help !!!!

  I want  to know how configure a mail server... i have a problems about=20
the communication with my server dns, the mail server can=B4t find a dns=20
server. I  can=B4t send a mail because all return with my mail server.
In the chapter 18 don=B4t  no explain what happened with this questions. I=
=20
need a help .
I need tips about  configuration mail server.