Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:54:07 +0000
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Australian wine (was: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/sym README.sym sym_conf.h sym_defs.h sym_fw.h sym_fw1.h sym_fw2.h sym_hipd.c)

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 10:03 am, Mark Murray wrote:

> > So how about a wine-tasting at the BSDCon in February?
>
> Agreed! I'll bring some .ZA wine :-)

And if I make it over to BSDCon, I'll make sure I have some world famous
English wine.

People always laugh when I say English wine is world famous - it is genuinely
famous, although mostly for being astonishingly bad - not exactly the best
place in the world for growing vines... I'll just try and bring a keg or
three of some proper ale instead. :-)

--
Paul Robinson