Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:13:14 +0100
From:      Rodrigo Osorio <rodrigo@bebik.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   install tcpdump 4.5.1 and libpcap 1.5.1 to filter in/out trafic

Hi all,

In order to take advantage of the new '-P' switch in
tcpdump to filter in/out trafic from an interface, I
need to move from tcpdump 4.4.0 to 4.5.1.

http://www.tcpdump.org/tcpdump_man.html

I did a set of minimal patches to upgrade tcpdump and
its companion libpcap in ports to the latest versions.

In our tests (FreeBSD-i386-9.1-RELEASE and i386-10.0-BETA1)
tcpdump 4.5.1 works fine and capture the desired trafic.

I didn't perform any test to check if the deinstall/package
works, this will come with a future PR.

regards
 -rodrigo

http://files.bebik.net/patches/tcpdump-4.5.1/tcpdump-patch