Date:      Tue, 04 Dec 2001 08:55:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Julian C. Dunn" <jdunn@aquezada.com>
To:        pat@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/32458: port update: /usr/ports/www/adzapper 0.3.0 -> 0

On 04-Dec-2001 pat@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Committed, thanks! Also author is now hosting website and tarball on
> zipcon.net instead of pobox.net

Actually, that's the idea of why I put pobox.net ... they are a redirection
service, which the program author uses because he changes servers so often, and
I don't feel like having to file a PR every time the URL changes.

- Julian

[      Julian C. Dunn <jdunn@aquezada.com> * <julian@dreaming.org>       ]
[     WWW: http://www.aquezada.com/staff/julian/  * PGP: 0xFDC205B9      ]
[     "There is a world outside of this room, and when you meet it,      ]
[      promise me you won't meet it with a gun." -- 10,000 Maniacs       ]