Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:41:41 +0300
From:      "Andrew Pantyukhin" <infofarmer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "FreeBSD Chat" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   fork(2) - "The Prestige" movie

Some googling showed I'm not the first to notice this,
but if you ever need to explain how fork(2) works to
someone without a clue, tell them to watch this movie.

Some writers scrutinized the topic of copying yourself
and continuing to live in two bodies at the same time
long before this film, but I think many will prefer
wasting 2 hours on one of IMDb top 250 movies (not that
great if you ask me) to reading an obscure book.

Cheers.