Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:26:28 -0500
From:      Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 1.5 getting downright irritating

--==========82095A1B7DEFD1B97C2E==========

--On Monday, April 03, 2006 18:11:25 +0200 Karol Kwiatkowski=20
<freebsd@orchid.homeunix.org> wrote:

> it's working here as expected - "Don't ask at startup" box changes
> StartWithLastProfile to 0/1 and ProfileManager starts every time if
> set to 0.
>
> I'm using it ever since I installed Firefox 2.0a in addition to 1.5.
> The machine is running FreeBSD 6-STABLE, Firefox 1.5 and 2.0a,
> Enlightenment DR17 but I doubt it's related.
>
> Maybe you're editing the wrong file? Or while Firefox is running? Too
> tight file permissions? Just some thoughts. Here's mine profiles.ini:

Or maybe it's KDE.....there are several things that, when changed in=20
Xwindows do not change at all.  profiles is just one of them.

I'll have to investigate some more......

Thanks for the input.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas