Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 19:03:40 -0400
From:      "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>
To:        "Stuart Henderson" <stuart@internationalschool.co.uk>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

I am willing to bet that if you told a PC seller what you wanted...i.e.
partition/software wise....they will get it for you....if not then you are
in the wrong place.   In the computer selling business "solutions" is the
name of the game.  He who has the solutions and makes customers happy wins
in the end!

Jason