Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 03:59:05 +0900 (JST)
From:      NINOMIYA Hideyuki <nin@shikoku.ne.jp>
To:        ernst@jollem.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port for JBuilder ?

Hello

# Because I do not subscribe for java@freebsd.org, please do CC

Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com> wrote:
    date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 23:21:40 +0200
    Subject: Port for JBuilder ?
> Has there been any attempt to create a port for JBuilder 5 ?

http://home.jp.FreeBSD/~nin/files/jbuilder-personal.tgz

This is the port that I made.
I can install it with my environment nicely and work on native version
jdk.1.3.1p5. But there was a person not to succeed therefore.

If this is useful for you, please test this.

And I request with more a lot of testing results and Tips of
improvement in order to let this port be useful more.

I think to send-pr as new port if able to identify that this port does
not have a problem.

Please comment to me.

Thanks.
----
* This message is a thing by output of automatic translation. *
* Therefore it will be for there to be a lot of funny parts.  *
* Please approve it.                                          *