Date:      Wed, 25 May 2016 07:24:24 -0400
From:      "Lily Daniel" <lily.daniel@accessdatalist.com>
To:        <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Engineering education Professionals list

Hi,

Would you be interested in Engineering education Professionals list.? which
includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of -

You can reach:

.         Engineering Professors

.         Deans

.         Instructors

.         Students

.         Teachers

.         Administrative

.         Research

.         Industry

.         Professors

.         Associate Professor

.         Assistant/Associate Dean

.

Products/Services related to:

.         Textbooks

.         Software & Hardware

.         Laboratory & Research Equipment

.         IT Services and many more across US/UK/CANADA, Europe and all over
the world.

If you are interested please let me know your targeted criteria, I can
assist you with the count/costs, and more details for your consideration.

Target Industry:  _____________

Target Geography:  ______________

Target Job Title:  _________________

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Lily Daniel

Marketing analyst

Other Industries :- Oil & Gas, Energy & Utility, Health Care,
Transportation, Finance, Insurance, Food & Beverage, Hospitality,
Construction, Publishing and Printing, Semiconductors, Security Etc.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAjJi3jHwShJiha1P9YJOBPCgAAAEAAAAEPDI3fyG/1KpFaNq/3IpT0BAAAAAA==>