Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 08:05:11 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        KentH@HNS.St-Louis.Mo.US
Cc:        gclarkii@freefall.freebsd.org (Gary Clark II), freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sup2....:(

Kent Hamilton wrote:
> I did a sup of the eBones, and secure trees this morning on
> supX.freebsd.org (can't remember which one now) this AM tried to
> do a make world per the instructions on the eBones/secure changes
> Mark submitted, blows up quite nicely.  Tried it then from
> freefall and it pulled down the entire trees for both but it still
> blows up nicely.   Yes, I deleted /usr/include/kerberosIV/des.h
> before trying the builds.

How did it blow up? Do you have logs?

> Something is still not right with the supX sites I'd have to say.
>
> As for libdes, etc.  Where's the correct place to get working
> code?  My system is in a near unusable state at the moment.  Some LKM's
> won't load, the boot is taking 15 minutes and I have to interrupt
> things to get it down to that.  Kernfs won't mount, etc.....

The master sites should all have the proper code. If you give examples
of how your system "wont load" or "won't mount" (script the errors and
post them) then folks can help.

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key