Date:      Sat,  2 Jun 2001 18:49:32 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question on 2 NIC Cards

Hello,

I have 2 NIC cards, one of which I have used successfully with
FreeBSD before will not pick up my DHCP server any more to be able
to do a network install. If I install from CD and I set up the
networking configuration from the Post-Install menu myself, from
the DHCP server info, would that just clear up the problem and
allow me to access my network card, or would I have to get a new
NIC card and try with that?

The two cards in question are:

1) SMC EZ ISA 1660
2) NETGEAR FA311 PCI

both are 10/100Mbps speed.

-- Jonathan

P.S. Please reply to me directly, as I am not signed up to recieve
this list. Thanks.

Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@pace.edu>
Network Admin., DataSyrge Internet Svces.
Server Co-Admin., AsylumNet IRC Networks

web: http://webpage.pace.edu/js43064n/
voice: (212) 696-6774 (24 Hours)

___
Sent via the Pace University Mail system at stmail.pace.edu