Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 1996 20:05:27 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      mickey@deadline.snafu.de (Andreas S. Wetzel)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Current VM status?

Hi!
---

I would be very pleased, if someone could tell me about the status of the
current VM changes. Is it running stable again?

The reason why I'm asking is that I will have to update one of my -current
machines (dated 96/05/02) which seems to have some VM leaks (programs do
randomly die with sig 11) before I can leave it alone for about three months
(will have to work in another city for a while). Since the machine runs
on 2.2, I'm thinking about updating it to the most recent system, rather
than installing a release version, which would cause me lots of trouble
in that little time I'm here to do something before I'll have to go.

Regards, mickey

--
          (__)
          (@@)      Andreas S. Wetzel        E-mail: mickey@deadline.snafu.de