Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:30:57 +1300 (NZDT)
From:      Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>, FreeBSD-Stable <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: All the x11-wm ports b0rken in 4.1.1-STABLE?

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 05:13:12PM -0400, Chris BeHanna wrote:
> > If you had these lines in your supfile:
> >
> >         *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4

		^^^ - Don't have this one

> >         *default delete use-rel-suffix

		^^^ - But I do have this one.

I'm using the ports-supfile from /usr/share/examples/cvsup.

> > then all of that should have been handled already.
> >
> >     You'll also need
> >
> >         ports-all=.

That's not documented anywhere, and it isn't in the example sup file
either. What does it do?

> Correct me someone if I'm wrong here, but doesn't
>
>     ports-all=.
>
> render the tag=RELENG_4 meaningless?  I mean, why not tag=. in the first
> place?

OK, I'm officially confused now. Could someone kindly post a ports-supfile
that works?

-- Juha